Friday, October 9, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Costume

I ordered this costume  from Buycostumes.com with a $25 coupon I earned from participating in their discussion community (see the website).   I placed my order last Wednesday and it arrived today via  the USPS.  It was on my doorstep after I got home from a long day (long story).  I'd suspected it would arrive when I wasn't home since my work schedule varies.  I'd been afraid it might not fit, so I tried it on as soon as I could and  it fit all right.  I just need to know how to keep my really long hair under the wig!  The boot covers were  a little difficult to pull over my shoes.   The gloves and the fishnets in the photo are not included.
 
I wasn't sure whether to get this or the Fruity Licious Candy Corn costume.  Both looked like fun.  The Fruity Licious Strawberry one, however, looked OK, but I wasn't really into the idea of getting that one.   

Pumpkin Spice Adult Classic Halloween Costume in Standard One Size

No comments: