Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quiz: Are You An iPhone or a Blackberry?







You Are an iPhone





You are one of those early adopter, super geek chic types.
You like a gadget that has a ton of features to fuel your tech obsessions.

You tend to know the inner workings of every toy, phone, and computer you own. You’re always exploring and learning.
You want the most leading edge phone you can find, at almost any cost. You’re usually the first one in line for the latest iPhone!







I must confess I sometimes, but not too heavily, wish for  a smartphone. What, you ask?   Of course, I have a cell phone, but it's just a small one for calling and texting.   But everywhere I look, everyone seems to have a smartphone, an iPhone or Blackberry.  Only one or two people have just a regular cell phone, I've noticed.   Sometimes I get a little envious of this and sometimes I suspect  others will think I'm behind the times without a phone with all those endless apps for this or that.  I don't mind not being able to update my Facebook or Twitter status while away from home, but it might be fun to do so once in a while.  Maybe just one day, though such devices are quite expensive.  And I'm aware that they keep coming out with new versions of the iPhone and the Blackberry, but what if those become the only cell phone options available?

And I still have a desktop computer, no laptop or tablet computer?  Am I the only one?

1 comment:

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

I'm a BlackBerry user, I have it tailored to do exactly what I need it to do. I used to have all my feed from facebook, twitter, my blog, pinterest...my phone rang constantly...I was going nuts. I took a good hard look at what I really needed the phone to do for me and cut out half the apps I have running, much more efficient and much quieter. If your technology is doing what you need it to do and fits your budget your doing great!