Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Doing for Thanksgiving

Tomorrow some family and I are going to see "Breaking Dawn, Part 1" then going out to dinner.  We did the same last year with the movie "Burlesque."  I also plan to see "The Muppets" before this weekend is over.

As I've said, I don't hate Thanksgiving but it's just not my favorite time of the year.  November has always seemed like that slow, dreary month between the Halloween madness of October and the Christmas frenzy that's supposed to begin in December but which actually begins as early as September.   I have to admit since the loud speaker at wrk has been playing Christmas songs intermittently since the beginning of last week, I pulled some of my Christmas music then as well.  I've already heard many songs  on our loud speaker as well as those at other stores.  And there is still a week left in November.  I'm not planning on decorating until this weekend so I can have my Christmas stuff by December 1.  I have the weekend off so I should be able to accomplish this as well as getting my laundry done.


No comments: