Sunday, July 29, 2012

This Week's League Assignment: Not Easy Finding Green

This week's assignment from the League of Extraordinary Bloggers is:
Alright League members, it’s time to put away your keyboards and pick up your camera. This week’s assignment is our first photo challenge! The subject matter of your photo should be…
Things that are green. 
This seemed somewhat  hard as I wasn't sure what I had around the house that is green. And I was too busy to look until now, just in time to get this blog posted before tonight.  And I have a felling I missed a few things, but this was the best I could do.  Kermit the Frog said it's not easy being green, but in my case, it's not easy finding green.

Here are some just-snapped photos of stuff that is green or contains some green.










 _______________________________________________________________________
Read some of the other participating bloggers's entries for this week:

Infinite Hollywood
Green Plastic Squirt Gun
Shezcrafti
Team Hellions
 

No comments: