Monday, June 6, 2016

First Round of Editing and Revising--How Many More to Come?

In my last post, I said I was getting nervous over typing my corrections and revisions.  I managed to get all of them inserted into my original document done on Saturday. I know this will not be the first time I have to do this as I know I will still be finding some typing errors, which is not unusual for the way I type.

What this cartoon explains is definitely true:
The Graphic Recorder - One Card One Concept - The Essence of Writing is Rewriting - William Zinsser - On Writing Well

It's definitely part of the process.  I know I'm not done yet.  But who knows how many more times I'll need to edit and revise? I guess only I can determine that answer.  

The words below could not be better said:
image


No comments: