Monday, March 20, 2017

Quiz: The Spring Flowers Test

Some of this I agree with.  I did hibernate somewhat this winter, both because I was sick and because it was cold and raining and I was really tired.



You Are Hopeful
You expect the best in people, yourself, and the world. You have made a conscious choice to be an optimist.
You choose to see the upside of everything. It's how you survive and thrive on this crazy planet.

Winter doesn't get you down, but you do slow down a bit when it's cold and dreary. You appreciate the time to hibernate.
You enjoy having the time to reflect and be calm, but you're always happy for spring to come around again.

Spring is a time of new beginnings and fresh starts for you. It's time to bloom again.
Spring makes you excited to explore and live life fully. Each new bloom inspires you a little bit more.

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Happy Monday, Miss Daisy:)

Ann Bennett said...

Sandra beat me to it. Truthfully, I'm not that quick. It may be just a quiz but it does describe the person I see from reading your blog. Take care,