Thursday, July 6, 2017

July Bookish Bingo

I don't always do monthly challenges, but this one sounded fun. And I liked a lot of the categories. I will see how many squares I can complete in one month.  It's at Chapter Break. and they have a new one each month, but this will be the first one I've done. Will see how busy I am in the coming months and what the bingo lists include then to decide if I will do another.




Books Read:

All the Little Live Things--Wallace Stegner:  Paperback Book (2), Shelf Love (25)

Killer Gourmet--G.A. McKevett: Spy (3), Food/Eating (4)

Wicked Lovely--Melissa Marr: In a Series (22), Fae/Fairy Tale (23)

Smoke Screen--Sandra Brown: LGBT (2), Audiobook (7), Cop/Fireman/Military (9),  Team/Squad (10), Death/Destruction (11)

How to Paint a Cat--Rebecca M. Hale: (2) Spy, (17) Animal/Pet

Reading Lolita in Tehran--Azar Nafisi: (20) Travel, (24) Foreign Country

The Princess Diaries--Meg Cabot: (14) WTF,  (15) LOL

The View From Saturday--E.L. Konigsburg: (1) Library Book,  (5) Award-Winning

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life--James Patterson: (8) Yellow on the Cover, (13) Free Space

The Rum Diary--Hunter S. Thompson: (16) Drinking

Ballet Shoes--Noel Streatfeild: (18) Dancing

Two Summers--Aimee Friedman: (21) Season

Stardust and Shadows--Janelle Taylor: (12) Alien,  (19) Free Book


Challenge completed on July 29



4 comments:

Jean Davis said...

My new book is Yellow on the cover. Just throwing that out there. :) Good luck with your bingo challenge!

Elephant's Child said...

An intriguing challenge...

Julie S said...

OK I keep losing count, how many squares did you cover in total?

Jamie Ghione said...

I covered all the squares. I don't know how to mark them off.